One life. What's it all about?
- Why are we here?
- Is there a God?
- What is life all about?
Christianity Explored gives you time to think about the big questions of life, and to explore the life of the person at the heart of the Christian faith - Jesus Christ.
2017/2018 Course Schedule: 7-8 PM, Mondays, seven sessions, twice monthly
- October 9 (Good News: What are we doing here?)
- October 23 (Identity: Who is Jesus?)
- November 6 (Sin: Why did Jesus come?)
- November 20 (The cross: Why did Jesus die?)
- December 4 (Resurrection: Why did Jesus rise?)
- January 8 (Grace: How can God accept us?)
- January 22 (Come and die: What does it mean to follow Jesus?)