Here's some pretty good stuff from around the web this week:
- Kevin DeYoung writing about big and small families, and the need for graciousness in the church on this issue.
- Get a free download of Shai Linne's new single, The Glory of God - and yes, I still like Christian hip-hop.
- Read John Lennox's new book, Seven Days that Divided the World: The Beginning According to Genesis and Science. I've not read it yet, but I will... and whenever I've heard Lennox teach on the Genesis creation I've always appreciated how he rises above the fray of the typical creation day debates.
- Jeremy Walker's article, What Is a True Christian? is most helpful, especially for those struggling with assurance, or those presumptuously not.
- See Carl Trueman on "why we must fire boring teachers and preachers."
- Read John Calvin at His Gospel-Saturated Best.
- Listen to the White Horse Inn on the question, "What is the Gospel?"